THE TOUR DE HERO EVENT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED.
Please review the information on this page thoroughly then click the link at the bottom of the page to complete the registration form.
- Registration fees are due in advance and can be paid online via credit card or PayPal.
- United Blood Services will track the Donor Sponsor Form and let each rider know their final registration fee based on the below chart during check-in.
- Cash, credit card* or check made out to United Blood Services will be accepted for payment on the event day to pay for the remainder of the donor-point balance.*Visa, Master Card or American Express only (sorry, no Discover Card)
Entrance to the 2015 Tour de Hero is simple. Riders must provide the following:.
|2015 Tour de Hero Registration Fee Point System|
|$50||Non-Refundable Advance Registration Fee|
|50 Points||Earn points by the ride date (Jan. 24, 2015)|
|Points Earned As Follows
Blood Donor Referral Donation Dates: Nov. 1, 2014 through Jan. 10, 2015
|Earn 10 points for every blood donor recruited between the dates above.|
|Earn 5 bonus points for each donor who gives during critical holiday weeks.
(Nov. 25 – 29 and Dec. 23 – Jan. 3)
|Earn 10 points for every $10 donated to United Blood Services at check-in.
(donated money may be a personal donation or collected through fundraising)
|Group and Coordinator Discounts|
|For groups of 5+ riders: Each rider receives a 20% discount on their registration fee and 10 points toward their goal.
|Point Requirement Waived for Existing Blood Drive Coordinators
|Click Here to Download your Tour de Hero Donor Sponsor Form.
It’s the cyclist’s responsibility to secure pledges in advance and present the completed sponsorship form along with funds raised at Tour de Hero check-in.
- Riders: Write your name on the Donor Sponsor Card and give one to each of your donors.
- Donors: Schedule a donation appointment online at between Nov. 1 and Jan. 10 by visiting www.BloodHero.com.
Donors: Turn in your Donor Sponsor Card at the UBS donor center front desk when you donate to ensure your rider gets credit.
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors: