A 16- to 19-year-old donor will be 1 of the 10 finalists!
All teen donors who pre-register online and give blood during the May 25 – September 7 “Drive Away a Hero” Campaign* (see details below) will earn an extra raffle entry with the best odds to win a new car!
How do I enter?
- Pre-register HERE.
- Give blood at any blood drive or donor center between May 25 – Sept. 7. (Appointments available at BloodHero.com)
FOUR CHANCES TO WIN!
- Automatic entry for donating
- Entry into Teen Donor drawing with pre-registration – BEST ODDS!
- Register Bonus Entry code online (Entry card given at time of donation)
- Drop off Bonus Entry card at any participating dealership location
Earn credit for your high school!
- List the name of your high school in the organization column on the sign-in sheet when you donate.
* Drive Away a Hero Campaign: All May 25 – Sept. 7 blood donors will be automatically entered to win a new car. Donors will also receive a Bonus Entry card that provides two more chances to win: register the entry code online and deposit the completed card in any participating dealer showroom.
Each finalist is required to provide a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and agree to accept responsibility for all taxes and license/registration fees should they win the grand prize. If the winner is younger than 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to the legal parent/guardian. For complete rules, visit http://arizonahero.com/vw.
|About News Hero Cord Program Scholarship Summer Car Finalist|
For questions about the High School Challenge, please contact Denise Gotcher, Program Coordinator at 480-675-5642 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org